This article is about the location. For the Adventuring Group of a similar name, see The Tower of Grey.
The Tower of Gray was the location that the adventuring group of the same name operated out of. It was constructed in Greenham, and its presence boosted the city's struggling economy. The airship, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap was docked on top of the Tower.
A previous version of the tower was destroyed when Steve Meloncamp came to visit, and he, Toby and Boris tried to build a tank. A lot of construction was needed for the next iteration, cause a large amount of debt from Ferrim Pecunia, the bank of Pelor's Hope. When this happened, the Tower was renamed from "The Tower of Grey" to "The Tower of Gray", which is very confusing.
Notable Occupants[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Looks like a cross between a stereotypical wizard tower, and the the home of the Weasly's in Harry Potter
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- Episode 253 - Tower of Grey
- Episode 254 - Tower Crashers
- Episode 255 - To the South, We Go
- Episode 301 - Back to the Tower
- Episode 302 - Never Have We Ever
- Episode 333 - Oops! All Tobies
- Episode 334 - Welcome to the Elemental Plane of Fire
- Episode 347 - The Gremp
- Episode 349 - How to Kill a Dragon
- Episode 390 - Temptation's Hand
- Episode 391 - One Spicy Porridge
- Episode 392 - Buca Di Breakfast
- Episode 401 - BIG Lahni
- Episode 402 - King of the Chaos
- Episode 403 - Most Unchill, Dad