|Class:||Druid (Circle of Spores)|
|First Episode:||Last Episode:|
*Smelled like soil and patchouli
Appearance & Personality
Daggie was an old, crusty fellow, though he seemed to get along well enough with his cohorts. He knew the mines like the back of his hands. His old, crusty hands...
Spent most of his life wandering around the mines, one layer above the Underdark.
Powers, Stats, & Abilities
- Knew the following spells: Mold Earth, Entangle, Chill Touch, Detect Magic.
- Investigation -1
- Survival +6
- Stress = 13 (+1 modifier)
- CON Saving Throw = +3 (At level 5, their proficiency bonus is +3, so either his CON mod is 0, or it's +3 and he's not proficient in CON saves. As a Dwarf, he automatically gets a +2 to his CON stat, and as a Druid, he doesn't have proficency with CON, so it's likely that his CON mod is +3, and he's not proficient in CON saves. That's called detective-ness, my friends.)
- His CON stat is later revealed to be 16, which is a +3 modifier. So, there you go.
- Initiative +0 (Likely, this means his DEX mod is +0)